Annapurna Base Camp Trek, is a trekking with a difference in the comfort of cozy neat lodge known as Tea-House from the early days since the commercial trekking began, an awesome picturesque journey.
Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary leading to a remarkable wonderful journey to the best part of Annapurna area with constant views of snow capped mountains throughout this trekking, a marvelous walk in the heart of worlds tenth highest mountain Mt. Annapurna at 8,091 m / 26, 545 ft (world’s 1st 8000 meters mountain first climbed by French Expeditions, late Maurice Herzog and Mr. L. Lachenel in June 03rd 1950 three years before Tenzing and Hillary climbed Mt. Everest.
Annapurna base camp trek is located in the Annapurna Conservation Area. ABC trek passes through many villages of different ethnic communities having different culture and lifestyle. The sub-tropical forests come alive with an immense variety of bird life and waterfall. Likewise, thunder down from steep cliff sides and monkeys chatter from the tree-tops. The terraced fields and tropical fruit trees around the trail is extra attraction of the trek. The white-washed Gurung villages the eye to vistas dominated by some of the Himalaya’s on Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Annapurna base Camp Trek is consists of diverse terrain, culture, and wildlife to observe. There are more than just the clear mountains or snow through the ABC; you’ll be surrounded by the delightful Gurungs, lush-green plantations, and interesting Himalayan creatures. The reason that makes this journey dangerous is due to unpredictable climatic condition, tough terrain and high altitude. The major attractions of this trek are Ghandruk and Chhomrong village, Annapurna and natural hot spring in Jhinu. You can watch Hawk migration from ABC if you are lucky enough. The trek is lovelier during a full moon. The mountain glows up so wonderfully that the view will leave you dazed. Be sure to capture them in your camera and your memories.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02:Drive to Pokhara 820 m (220 k.m) – 08 hrs.
- Day 03:Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu 1,780 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04:Trek to Bamboo 2,310 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 05:Trek to Deurali 3,280 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 06:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 07:Trek back to Dovan 2,600 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 08:Trek to Chhomrong 2,170 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 09:Trek to Siwai 1,250 m – 05 hrs and drive to Pokhara – 03 hrs.
- Day 11:Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotels.
- Day 11:International departure.