The Annapurna Base Camp trek brings you to the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. The trek lead through typical Gurung and Magar villages and follows the Modi Khola upstream into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a valley surrounded by towering Himalayan peaks.The lush Rhododendron forest, happy villages and dramatic mountain view which makes the trek the most popular. The trek is moderately difficult with ups and downs on rugged trail.The fabulous mountain scenery & the rich cultural diversity traverses across a wide spectrum of lush rural farmlands and pretty villages where we see the local women folk humming romantic tunes while on their daily chores & cows with vermilion splattered foreheads that seem to be smiling at you in a hearty welcome to their home.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking will take you to Annapurna base camp (4130m) and Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700 meters) located at the heart of a natural amphitheater, a picture that will remain with you forever. The sunrise is another view to cherish, as it gradually illuminates the peak of Annapurna I (8091 m). The last highlight of this trek is to return the same way until you reach Chhomrong village. Just 20 minutes from the lodge at Jhinu Danda there are the natural hot spring, a gift from nature, in which to relax. Your last day of trekking will take you through Landruk village and onto your final destination at Phedi. You will be drive to Pokhara by vehicle for about an hour and a half.
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02:Drive to Pokhara 820 m (220 k.m) – 08 hrs.
- Day 03:Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu 1,780 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04:Trek to Bamboo 2,310 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 05:Trek to Deurali 3,280 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 06:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 07:Trek back to Dovan 2,600 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 08:Trek to Chhomrong 2,170 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 09:Trek to Siwai 1,250 m – 05 hrs and drive to Pokhara – 03 hrs.
- Day 11:Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotels.
- Day 11:International departure.