Overview of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek:-
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek in Nepal is all about crossing the High Himalayan Passes at around Dhaulagiri Massif. Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m) is the 7th Highest Mountain of the world located at the Western Central of Nepal. Dhaulagiri, popularly known as White Mountain, is the toughest but best circuit trek in Nepal.
Dhaulagiri (8,167m) rises above the deepest gorge in the world. This trek takes you through some stunning glaciers and adventurous trails that are beyond your imagination. Being one of the famous mountains of the world provides you with a lush landscape and hidden valleys. Along with Dhaulagiri, you see other snow-capped peaks such as Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Annapurna, and many other well-known peaks.
The overall trekking experience is mixed with strenuous to more natural. Dhaulagiri Base Camp and its glacier camp are risky. The regular falling of stones might cause severe damage. However, expert guidance of the Peregrine Treks team would make it safe. The recently opened the narrowest Gandaki Gorge could be fascinating as well. The astoundingly beautiful terraced farmlands give you an authentic rural village environment as well. Dhaulagiri Trekking is a less populated area you’re your imagination flourish. You can witness the Thakali and Tibetan culture of people on a single trip.
The best achievements of the Dhaulagiri circuit trek is the moments of crossing the two biggest pass on this area, The two famous pass, we cross is the French pass and the Thapa pass. French pass and Thapa pass are on an elevation of 5300 meters and 5250 meters above sea level respectively. Besides the pass and the snow-clad peak, those area is also famous and popular for flora and fauna. The lifestyle of the people living here has unique cultures that are beautiful and adorable.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1300meters).
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 03: Drive to Beni (850m) by bus 8 hrs walk
- Day 04: Trek to Babiachor (950m) 5 hrs walk
- Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1,400m) 6 hrs walk
- Day 06: Trek to Muri (1,850m) 5 hrs walk
- Day 07: Trek to Boghara (2,080m) 6 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Dobang (2,520m) 5 hrs
- Day 09: Trek to Choriban Khola (3,110m) 5 hrs
- Day 10: Trek to the Italian Base Camp (3,660m) 7 hrs
- Day 11: Acclimatization day
- Day 12: Trek to the Glacier Camp (4,210m) 6 hrs
- Day 13: Trek to the Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,740m) 7 hrs
- Day 14: Acclimatization day
- Day 15: Cross the French Pass (5,360m), then trek to the Hidden Valley (5,200m) 6 hrs
- Day 16: Cross Dhampus Pass (5,200m), and trek to Yak Kharka (3,680m) 6 hrs
- Day 17: Trek to Jomsom (2,710m) 5 hrs
- Day 18: Morning flight to Pokhara – 30 mins.
- Day 19: Leisure day and sightseeing around Pokhara
- Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu (1,345m)
- Day 21: Departure day