Everest Base Camp with Gokyo and Cho La Pass Trek is one of the most loved and adventurous trekking destinations in the Khumbu region. The trail is strenuous that goes through the pass called Cho La (5420m) which connects the beautiful Gokyo valley with Everest Base Camp. You will get to witness mighty Himalayan ranges, tranquil lakes, gorgeous sceneries, picturesque villages, old monasteries, and colorful festivals of the legendary Sherpas along your way.
Beginning the trek from the classical Everest trekking route from Lukla, it offers a unique experience wallking through the moderate trail with the beautiful sceneries all around.
The trek begins after the flight of about 30 minutes from Kathmandu to Lukla. Furthermore, exploring the Sherpa culture and heritages, you trek all the way to Everest Base Camp via Namche Bazar, Pangboche, Tengboche and Dingboche.
Our eye will be glancing at the lateral moraine of the Khumbu Icefall, splendid panoramic view of Mt. Everest and everything you can wish around the world’s highest peak, you’ll be blessed with those. Spend 15 days hiking around glaciers and mountains, discovering remote monastic caves and acclimatizing the body to the higher elevation. See the magical Khumbu Icefall and its towering secrets from a distance. Again, we hike 18,100ft/ 5550m to the peak of Kala Pattar for an unobstructed breathtaking view of Everest’s windblown peak. We return home to tell tales of our legendary classic adventure.
The final destination of this trekking is Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla following the route to Tengboche & Namche Bazaar. While on this trekking you get an opportunity to have magnificent views of world highest mountains and experience unique lifestyle and culture of Sherpa people, the world renowned mountaineers
- Day 1:-Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
- Day 2 :-Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
- Day 3:-Acclimatization day at Namche.
- Day 4 :-Trek to Tengboche (3790m).
- Day 5 :-Trek to Dingboche (4350m).
- Day 6 :-Day trip to Chhukung valley and back to Dingboche.
- Day 7 :-Trek to Lobuche (4950m).
- Day 8 :-Trek to Everest Base camp (5360m.), back to Gorakshep.
- Day 9 :-Early morning to Kalapather then trek to Dzonglha(4830m).
- Day 10 :-Cross the Chola pass (5420m) then trek down to Tagnag(4695m).
- Day 11 :-Trek to Gokyo (4800m) then visit fifth lake back to Gokyo.
- Day 12 :-Early morning climb up Gokyo Ri then trek down to Dole(4200m)
- Day 13 :-Trek to Namche bazaar.
- Day 14 :-Trek down to Lukla.
- Day 15 :-Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.