Everest base camp trek is one of the most popular trekking trail of Nepal. It is one of the outstanding destinations for adventure seeking trekkers which offers the best opportunity to gain the Himalayan experience. It is the route which guide to base camp of the world’s highest mountain i.e. Everest.The trial goes along the course of the Dudh Koshi River.
Our journey begins from Lukla (Flight to Lukla)to the base camp through the heartland of the Sherpa community. If the trekker had any health problem, there are good facilities of health services for trekkers at Khunde and Pheriche. Everest base camp trek is medium-hard class. This trek might be a trouble for some of the tourist because of its high altitude. You should be fit in order to have good experience of this trek. In this trail, You can experience high alpine countryside and Himalayan ranges like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu which are more than eight thousands meter above sea level. One can see the clear view of Mount Everest after reaching Kalapathar(5550m). People belief that luck should also be in favor because the climate here is unpredictable. There can be a lot of flight cancelation and delay. It mean’s you should have flexible time to trek to Everest region. It can be quite strenuous at times as you have to walk for an average of six hours every day. However, the presence of tea houses along the route gives us time for refreshments and rest.
We do not force to follow our itineraries , it can be minimize as well as prolong as your wish. We can arrange the trips to begins on any date during the trekking season (March through May & September through December) in Nepal according to your time frame.
- Outstanding destinations for adventure seeking trekkers
- Experience high alpine countryside and Himalayan ranges
- Explore Sherpa settlement region
- Experience the amazing view of Everest from Kalapathar and Khumbu Glacier from Everest Base Camp
- Altitude problems & flight hassle
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 – 4 hours trek
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 08: Dingboche: Acclimatization
- Day 09: Dingboche to Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 4km, 3 – 4 hours
- Day 10: Duglha to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4km, 2 – 4 hours
- Day 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours
- Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice (4,288m/14,070ft): 16km, 7-8 hours
- Day 13: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km, 6 – 7 hours
- Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 – 7 hours
- Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Final departure