Three passes trek is combining with three different challenging trekking specially designed for adventure trekkers. The Three Passes Trek to Everest Base Camp is arguably the most complete trek in Nepal as it covers most of the Mount Everest region’s highlights.
High passes trek in mount Everest region is very popular. The Trek route is designing to focus for adventurer trekkers the Everest 3 high passes trek facilitates to Renjo La (5,388m), Cho Lo (5,380m), and Kongma La pass (55,535m). The Mount Everest high pass trekking is a fantastic trek, visiting all about three high passes of the Khumbu with extra time at Gokyo to explore the scenery of the upper valley.
Mountain back stone Kalapatthar hill is a little peak and famous hill station to observe Mount Everest and many other tallest mountains of the Khumbu region. Furthermore, you can see the tallest mountains, brilliant landscapes, the high mountain villages, and Buddhist monasteries. It has a great opportunity to experience the local Sherpa hospitality.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 m/4264 ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 – 4 hours trek
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar: Rest and acclimatization
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m/12,660 ft): 10km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 08: Dingboche: acclimatization and rest
- Day 09: Dingboche to Chhukung (4750m/15,580 ft), climb Chhukung Ri (5,546m): 14km, 6 – 7 hours
- Day 10: Cross to Kongma La pass (5535m/18,159ft), trek to Lobuche (4940m/16,210ft): 10km, 6 – 7 hours
- Day 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours
- Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545 m/18,192 ft), then to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 7km, 8 – 9 hours
- Day 13: Lobuche to Dzongla (4830m/15,850 ft): 6km, 3 – 4 hours
- Day 14: Trek to Gokyo (4800m/15,580 ft) via Cho La pass (5368m/17,611 ft): 6km, 7 – 8 hours
- Day 15: Rest day in Gokyo: Climb Gokyo Ri (5357m/17,575 ft), tour 4th and 5th Gokyo lakes: 3 – 4 hours
- Day 16: Gokyo to Marlung (4210m/13,810 ft) via Renjo La Pass (5360m/17585 ft): 11km, 7 – 8 hours
- Day 17: Marlung to Namche Bazaar: 15km, 5 – 6 hours
- Day 18: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 19km, 6 – 7 hours
- Day 19: Lukla to Kathmandu: 40 minutes flight
- Day 20: Final Departure